The ACCME has produced resources to support the continuing education community’s successful transition to the new Standards. Providers in the ACCME System (ACCME-accredited, state-accredited, and jointly accredited providers) will be expected to implement the new Standards by January 1, 2022.
- New Standards Webinar: The ACCME will hold a free webinar, open to all, on January 11, 2021, at 1 pm Central.
- New Standards Info Package: This PDF includes an overview and full text of the new Standards, transition timeline, and links to resources.
- New Standards Resources Webpage: This webpage aggregates resources for continuing education providers.
- New Standards Implementation Toolkit: This PDF includes sample forms, templates, and checklists.
- Video Introduction to the New Standards: This brief video provides an overview from Graham McMahon, MD, MMSc, President and CEO, Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)